Aika Online presents its first expansion Epic II: Exodus
Aika Online presents its first expansion, Epic II: Exodus. Starting August 11th, players can challenge the new island of Traband and find a frozen wasteland filled with challenging quests, ferocious monsters, and fiercely warring factions.
Epic II: Exodus features:
- New Level Cap: Fight your way to the increased level cap at 75 and get brand new skills and items to enhance your power.
- New Zone: Traband used to be a temperate and beautiful
island, before the Dark Legion built a floating city that sucked the
warmth from it, turning it into a frozen wasteland where only the most
bloodthirsty beasts survive. Now, the warriors of Aika must fight to
reclaim the island and save it from the dark forces that threaten its
- New Mounts: Epic II introduces brand new mounts for each class, from the Rainbow Catacorn to the Black Metal Velostrom.
- Tower Wars: Nations battle to seize control over the three
towers in Traband. The nation that commands all three gains access to a
special area and suffers no debuffs from the ancient towers!
Aika’s is going to celebrate some pre-launch bonus events. New and
old players can take advantage of XP boosts and win free items to
prepare for the update.
- Hunt Your Enemies: Defeat your foes and collect their skulls to enter a grand raffle
for great weapons, items, and more. Enhance the glory of your nation by
seizing the grand prize, a unique weapon that only the mightiest can
wield. Each skull you collect improves your chance of winning.
- Triple XP: Play between August 5 and August 9 to receive triple XP and buff up your character in preparation for the new challenges.
- Play for Rewards: Win prizes for every day you play Aika between now and August with Aika’s Play for Rewards summer event. The more you play, the better the prizes. Submit fan videos or slay your enemies to earn extra days of rewards.