Last Chaos has released its biggest content update to the date
Aeria Games, has released a new content update for its MMORPG, Last Chaos.
The new content patch is the largest since 2009, and allows players to
access a new zone as part of the level cap raise from 165 to 175.
massive content patch also comes with a re-imagined dungeon, an
increased skill level and new gear.
The new content patch includes:
· New Zone – The new zone, “Tarian, the
frozen Tundra,” is open to players who are at or near the level cap.
This new zone contains monsters all the way up to level 175 and is in a
snow map that prominently features a frozen lake, a dark tower and
several new and re-imagined monsters.
· Level Cap Raise – Players can now level up
from 165 to 175, the first level cap raise since 2009. The level cap
increase comes complete with new gear, new monsters, extended skills,
new quests, and a brand new zone.
· Increased Skill Level – The addition of an extra level and a corresponding upgrade in power allows players to increase their skill levels.
· Re-Imagined Dungeons – Visit the “Temple of
Forgetfulness,” a re-imagined dungeon with many new features. The Temple
now includes a time attack zone, a treasure hunt, a new boss and
several new monsters.
· New Gear – Brand new sets of gear will provide more power to players. Players must level up in order to get access to the new gear.