New updates for the Bounty Hounds Online closed beta
Bounty Hounds Online boosts its status as a game that brings
triple-A quality with a massive updates to its closed beta rollout.
The beta updates include:
· The XP requirements for levelling have been adjusted so
you’ll spend less time grinding, and more time doing what you want.
Numerous low-level quests have had their requirements adjusted to
improve game flow.
· Why spend time gathering your own resources? Use gathering
robots at the PMC Headquarters to harvest craft materials for you while
you concentrate on the mission. The number of robots useable
simultaneously and the tier of resources they can harvest are tied to
your gang/wolfpack skill tree.
· Get equipped: certain items in the Emporium can now be
purchased with reward points, earned daily and weekly for R&D,
missions, and instances. The more you play, the more you get!
· Team up: now characters of any PMC can join forces to take on tough assignments.
· Player-vs-Player combat is now only possible between members
of different PMCs. Only players with PvP flags activated are eligible to
fight. This means only those who want to fight other players will do
so. The PvP flag will be turned off automatically after resurrection.
· Fight without fear: XP loss on character death has been eliminated.
· Five high-level Cambria Instances to challenge the most
experienced and deadly mercenary teams. Obtain unique Stat and
Resistance-enhancing equipment. During open hours, Mordechai at the PMC
Headquarters will teleport you straight in to the action.
· More gang/wolfpack technology added. Receive powerful stats bonuses every day.
· New missions and events. New level 35 mission in the
Wastelands giving a stat reset item. New level 40 mission in the
Wastelands giving a skill point reset item.
· The Titles gamers have worked hard to earn mean something:
they now unlock unique stat-boosting accessories, available from the
Arms Badge vendors.
· Trick out your CTU with more paint colours available — no two CTUs need ever look the same.
“The beta testers that have been part of the close beta will notice the updates immediately,” said Sam Ho, Director, Wicked Interactive, publishers of Bounty Hounds Online. “We
have been working hard with the developers to add new features as well
as include suggestions from the Bounty Hounds community. We are thrilled
with the results and know that our testers will be thrilled by the