BlackLight Retribution has started today its closed beta
Perfect World Entertainment Inc., has started today closed beta for its free to play MMOFPS, Blacklight Retribution. In the game, players battle in near-future combat zones utilizing customized gear and weaponry to takedown opponents online.
Key features include:
• Customization: Inspired by advanced car tuning, Blacklight allows
players to customize everything about a weapon, from its barrel, to ammo
types, stocks, muzzles, optics, colors and even weapon tags.
• Advanced Technology: Powered by Unreal 3 and featuring full DirectX 11
support, Blacklight brings the latest and greatest graphics to FPS
• Weapon Depots: Unlock rail guns, grenade launchers and even the epic
mechanized Hardsuit via Weapon Depots to punctuate a victory.
• Future Perfect: Knowledge is power. And, with tools like the Hyper
Reality Visor (HRV), gamers can see enemy locations, team movements and
primary objectives to get into the fight faster.
• Develop A Class: Define a unique play style based on loadouts and
equipment. Become a heavily armored sniper, a nimble light machinegunner
or anything in-between.
• Community and Clans: Blacklight Retribution features first-class clan creation and competitive ladders.
“Closed beta is something we have been looking forward to for a long time,” said Andrew Brown, Executive Producer, Perfect World Entertainment. “Blacklight
Retribution features fast and tightly balanced gameplay, an insane
arsenal of weaponry, state-of-the-art DirectX 11 graphics, and a level
of player and weapon customizability rarely found in the genre. With
closed beta, we finally have an opportunity to share all this and more
with the community. Game on.”