Army Rage has launched its version 272
Army Rage has released the version 272 and it brings a lot of new content to this
shooter based on World War II. This patch brings to players 2 new jeeps,
four new weapons, a new map, the treasury feature and the possibility
of upgrade the habilities of your soldiers.
Below you can take a look to the list of changes in the 272 version:
• Jeeps – The game ha added 2 new types of Jeeps with incredible drift logic.
• 4 new weapons:
Mosin-Nagant M91/30 – it is available for coins from the Shop at level 16.
Gew-41 (W) – it is available for coins from the Shop at level 33.
Mosin-Nagant Trench Magazine – you can get it from the Treasury at level 13.
M1911A1 Pocket Machine Gun – you can get it from the Treasury at level 35.
• The newest map – Brest Fortress is now available for everyone, don’t miss your chance to invade the fortress!
• Treasury – this new feature gives you the
opportunity to gain great rewards for your Cobalt investment, every time
you open it you can win RARE weapons, armor and helmets, costume items,
consumables or coins. The rewards you receive from the treasury can’t
be found anywhere else in the game and they depend on your level.
• Costume Upgrade – this is a new option which will give unique abilities to your soldier.
- Chest Slot:
- Scabbard & Flashlight – upgrading it to the maximum level gives you a 50% increase to the damage of your melee weapons;
- Grenade & Flashlight – upgrade it to the maximum level and increase the damage of your grenades with 50%;
- Back Slot:
- Demolisher Bag – upgrading it to the maximum level gives you a 50% increase of all your explosives’ radius;
- Paratrooper Bag – upgrade it to the maximum level and increase your character’s health with 40%;
- Waist Slot:
- Grenade Package – upgrading it to the highest level gives you 7 more grenades to use in battle;
- Ammunition Package – upgrade it to the maximum level and increase your Primary and Secondary weapon reload speed with 40%.
- Expect more items for all the available slots of your costume very soon!
“We are proud to announce that the newest Army Rage patch is
already online. The game has entered its final Open Beta stages with
this big step” – publisher Yacuba Games’ CEO Delzar Khalaf shared. “Our
team has already received positive response from the players about the
new changes and we’d like to let them know that we’re already working on
surprising them with even more exciting updates in the nearest future.
We also invite new players to check out the game and enjoy all the
interesting things we’ve added recently. Yacuba team thanks all our
players for their suggestions and support – you help us bring the game
closer to its official release.”